Conifer Pine Tree Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three little conifer pine tree temporary tattoos.
Are you thinking about getting a pine tree inked on your skin? Trees are a great design to consider for your next tattoo because they look incredible, but also convey deep meaning. Pine trees, in particular, are frequently chosen for their powerful symbolism. If this is something you’d like to do, grab a set of our conifer pine tree temporary tattoos so you can try out this design before making a commitment!
The pine tree has long been a symbol of strength and durability, thanks to its ability to withstand harsh winters and retain its vibrant green color. For this reason, you might choose our ecological pine tree fake tattoo to represent your own strength and determination in the face of adversity.
In China and Japan, the pine tree is associated with longevity and good fortune, and it is often planted near temples and homes as a symbol of prosperity. In Europe, the pine was used in pagan rituals to celebrate the winter solstice. Our conifer tree sticker tattoo would be a wonderful choice if you would like a symbol of hope and renewal.
Featuring the elegant silhouette of this mighty tree, our conifer pine tree adhesive tattoo is the best way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements or share one with a friend to get their opinion on this design. If you want a smaller size, you may prefer this tiny pine tree temporary tattoo.
Size: 1.2 in / 3 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends