Cat Looking To The Moon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three fine line style standing cat looking at the moon temporary tattoos.
Many cultures have seen a powerful connection between cats and the moon throughout history. Often portrayed together, these two symbols convey a deep meaning that is enhanced by each other. Our cat looking to the moon temporary tattoo is a great example of one such design.
There are several theories about why cats and the moon have been so closely linked. One theory is simply that cats are nocturnal animals and thus become associated with the moon. Another theory is that cats are often seen as mysterious and mystical creatures. Our fine line cat looking to the moon fake tattoo is a beautiful way to honor the history and tradition of these important symbols.
You might be interested in this design because you have an affinity to cats or are drawn to life's mysterious and magical aspects. Or maybe our sustainable cat looking at the moon sticker tattoo represents the moment of quiet contemplation that you crave.
Some people even choose our fine line cat looking at the moon temporary tattoo as a way to celebrate the Halloween season. What could be more fun than trying out this design to get in the mood for a spooky evening? This fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s also perfect for sharing with your friends! Not quite what you had in mind? Check out the full collection of cat fake tattoos for other options.
Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends