Small Arrow Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three small minimalist arrow temporary tattoos.
In today’s modern world, arrows are most often used as design elements in fashion, jewelry, artwork, home decor, and even tattoos. While modern technology has replaced the need for actual arrows, their symbolism lives on. If you’re considering permanent ink, our plastic-free arrow temporary tattoo is the best way to try before you buy.
Arrows are one of the oldest tools in existence, with cave paintings depicting their use among people in Africa over 60,000 years ago! Around the world, various cultures discovered how to create these tools and use them for protection and hunting. Because arrows allowed tribes to protect themselves, our arrow fake tattoo can be seen as a symbol of protection and loyalty.
Arrows were a vital tool to the Native Americans, which is what many people think about when they see an arrow. In these cultures, arrows were also symbols of peace, because an arrow could be used to indicate a peace treaty after the battle. Equally powerful symbols of sustenance and protection, our arrow sticker tattoo is a wonderful symbol to explore in your next design.
A modern interpretation views arrows as symbols of direction and forward momentum. If you need some inspiration for your next endeavor, our arrow adhesive tattoo could be the right choice for you. This design comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share with a friend. Looking for something smaller? Don’t miss our tiny arrow temporary tattoo.
Size: 1.2 in / 3 cm (length)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends