Ampersand Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three ampersand temporary tattoos.
Tattoos that feature grammatical symbols are a popular and modern way to express yourself. One of our favorite designs in this theme is this 100% recyclable ampersand temporary tattoo. This versatile fake tattoo can be interpreted in many different ways, making it a top choice for many people.
The typographical symbol depicted in this ampersand fake tattoo is a relatively old symbol, with roots dating back to the 1st century CE. The Romans created it as a shorter way to write the Latin word for and (“et”).
One of the most common reasons people choose our ampersand sticker tattoo is to celebrate their relationship with another person, referencing classic pairings such as “you & me” or “Mr. & Mrs.” In many cases, they’ll even choose to get matching tattoos. If you’re thinking about this option, grab a few sets so you and your tattoo buddy can try out placements before getting inked!
Our black ampersand temporary tattoo can also be used in a more metaphorical sense. Some people use this symbol to show that there is something else to say or to indicate a continuation of something. It’s an enigmatic way of telling the world that your story is not over yet. This design comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to try before you buy. For other characters, check out the full collection of letter fake tattoos.
Size: 0.4 in / 1 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends