Minimalist Sheep Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three minimalist sheep temporary tattoos.
If you’re looking for the perfect antidote to tiger, snake, and dragon tattoos, look no further than our minimalist sheep temporary tattoo. Standing in stark contrast to these common animal motifs, sheep tattoos are far less common and their meaning more subtle.
Sheep are peaceful animals who spend their days grazing quietly and tending their young. The devotion of a mother sheep to her lambs has led these animals to become symbols of nurture, motherhood, and family.
Sheep are also an important animal to Christians. Referred to as the Lamb of God and the Good Shepherd, Jesus was frequently depicted holding a lamb in paintings. The connection between Jesus and sheep is strong, so many people also view sheep as symbols of peace, innocence, and rebirth.
Whether you are attracted to the symbolism of sheep or simply love these peaceful animals, you’ll appreciate our sheep temporary tattoo. If you’re thinking about getting inked, this is the ideal way to try before you buy. Our sheep fake tattoo features the outline of a sheep with an adorable face and tiny legs. If you prefer a darker version, don’t miss our black sheep temporary tattoo.
Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends