Minimalist Smiley Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Set of three minimalist smiley temporary tattoos.
As an icon, the smiley face has been popular since the 1960s. This recognizable symbol is known around the world for its cheerful appearance and appealing meaning. It was originally designed in 1963 by Harvey Ball, a graphic designer, who was hired by State Mutual Life Assurance Company to create a design to lift staff morale.
Since then, the smiley has taken on a life of its own. From t-shirts to coffee mugs and now as the ubiquitous smiley emoji, this is a symbol that is synonymous with modern times. Our minimalist smiley temporary tattoo, which reflects Harvey’s original design, gives you a way to try out this design before getting inked.
The symbolism behind our eco-friendly smiley fake tattoo is not ambiguous. This is a design that expresses joy, happiness, and good feelings. Place it on your skin to give you a boost anytime you need it! Not sure where it would look best? No worries, our minimalist smiley face temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements.
This design is created using plant-based black ink. While its minimalist style is appealing to many, you might prefer the classic yellow version of this design. If so, our smiley temporary tattoo might be a better choice for you. Unsure? Grab a set of both and try them out for yourself!
Size: 0.3 in / 0.8 cm
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends