Memento Mori Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three 'memento mori' temporary tattoos.
The concept of memento mori has its earliest roots in classical Greek philosophy, in particular among the Stoic philosophers. It is an expression that serves to remind us of our own mortality and can be interpreted in a variety of ways.
If you are attracted to this ancient, yet completely relevant concept, then you’ll love our ‘memento mori’ temporary tattoo. Created using environmentally-friendly materials, our ‘memento mori’ fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend.
Roughly translated to mean “remember death” or “remember that you will die,” our ‘memento mori’ sticker tattoo serves as a reminder that we will not live forever. For some people, this may remind you to live each day to its fullest. For others, it serves as a reminder that we will face a reckoning for our actions after death.
However you interpret these words, one thing is for sure - this design will serve as an important reminder and guide in your life. Created using an elegant cursive script, our ‘memento mori’ adhesive tattoo will have a timeless appearance on your skin that perfectly suits the meaning and history of this Latin phrase. For more inspiring quotes, be sure to check out our other Latin quote temporary tattoos.
Size: 2.2 in / 5.5 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends