Goldfish Temporary Tattoo by Zihee - Set of 3
Set of three small watercolor style goldfish temporary tattoos.
Goldfish are a popular subject in tattoo design because of both their symbolism and the incredible designs that are possible. With their extravagant flowing tails and the option to add any number of colors, a goldfish tattoo can have a striking appearance.
Goldfish are especially common in Japan, where they are a common symbol of prosperity, good fortune, and the blessing of children. People frequently get goldfish tattoos when they wish for financial success or prosperity, but they can be a sign of good luck in general.
Our goldfish temporary tattoo was designed by Zihee, a well-known tattoo artist from South Korea. She is famous for whimsical, nature-inspired designs and the incorporation of color. She typically works with traditional motifs, such as snakes and goldfish, but incorporates her own special touch through fine detailing, embellishments, and color.
This goldfish fake tattoo is created in the watercolor style and features the flowing body and tail of a goldfish in various shades of orange. It comes in a set of three, so it’s the perfect way to try this design before committing to ink. We also encourage you to check out more of Zihee’s beautiful creations in the full collection of Zihee temporary tattoos.
Size: 0.4 in / 1 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends