Faith Hope Love Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three 'Faith Hope Love' temporary tattoos.
Are you looking for a design to represent your beliefs? A cross is a classic choice for Christians, but you may be looking for something a bit more quirky and modern. If so, our eco-friendly faith hope love temporary tattoo is a great option to consider.
Our faith hope love symbol fake tattoo features three symbols that represent three of the most important words in the Christian religion: faith, hope, and love. These three words provide us with the inspiration we need to survive daily challenges and remain true to our beliefs.
This design has a totally modern and fresh feel to it, which appeals to our generation. At first glance, someone may not quickly identify the three symbols. But on closer examination, it’s clear that this design is very meaningful. There is a cross to represent faith, a heartbeat pattern to represent hope, and finally, a heart to represent love.
This is a striking design that will give you inspiration and provide an opening for curious minds who want to know more about your faith. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or try out matching tattoos with your partner in faith. If this isn’t quite what you’re looking for, be sure to check out our faith cross temporary tattoo as an alternative.
Size: 1.6 in / 4 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org