Hanging Spider Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three hanging spider temporary tattoos.
Spiders are one of the hardest working creatures and this hanging spider temporary tattoo is an example of the neverending efforts each eight-legged insect puts forth. Because most people are put off by the fear of black widow bites and brown recluse poison, these insects have an unfairly bad reputation. In reality, they spend most of their time weaving intricate webs to catch their prey rather than relying on poison.
Symbolically, these arachnids represent patience, and a certain calmness, but they can also be quite fierce and strike at the least expected moment. As seen in this plastic-free hanging spider fake tattoo, they progress slowly, but their work ethic is unrivaled by the world’s other insects.
In this black spider sticker tattoo, some see a spider preparing to spin a complicated web, preparing to embark on an arduous journey, while others see a creature taking a rest, simply hanging out after spending most of its day building a meticulous trap to catch a meal.
This web-spinning spider temporary tattoo is perfect if you’re looking for a tattoo with a deep meaning but it can also be simple and complement the perfect Halloween costume. If you’re looking for something similar, we offer a different spider temporary tattoo.
Size: 3.4 in / 8.5 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org