Three Leaf Clover Temporary Tattoo by Zihee - Set of 3
Set of three small three leaf clover temporary tattoos.
If you’re looking for a tattoo to invite more good luck into your life, a three-leaf clover is one of the most powerful symbols out there. Many cultures consider the number three to be exceptionally lucky. Thanks to their rare four-leaf counterparts, clovers have been long considered lucky symbols.
Our three leaf clover temporary tattoo was designed in collaboration with Zihee, a talented tattoo artist from Seoul, South Korea. She is known for her use of the watercolor style and her beautiful, nature-inspired designs.
Our green clover fake tattoo might also be chosen for its religious or spiritual significance. St. Patrick used a three-leaf clover to explain Christianity to the Irish. The shamrock can be seen to represent the holy trinity. In addition, the three leaves represent faith, hope, and love - important tenets of the Christian religion.
Whether you appreciate the fortuitous or spiritual associations, one thing is for sure - you’re going to love this eco-friendly shamrock adhesive tattoo! It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements, share one with a friend, or even consider matching tattoos! Of course, we have a four-leaf clover temporary tattoo by Zihee for you to consider, as well.
Size: 0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)Designer / Tattoo Artist: Zihee
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends