Treble Clef Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three minimalist style treble clef temporary tattoos.
Rihanna got her first ever tattoo in 2006: a treble clef and sixteenth note, inspired by her love of music and her early days in the music industry. And in 2014, Justin Bieber paid tribute to music yet again, with a treble clef tattoo behind his ear.
Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends