Drogon Dragon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three Drogon Dragon inspired temporary tattoos.
Many dragons have been prominent in stories for centuries, but the most famous one may have introduced itself only a few years ago. The Drogon dragon temporary tattoo represents the dragon in Game of Thrones, flown by Daenerys Targaryen, who was Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and breaker of chains, but most notably, she is the Mother of Dragons.
Made with 100% recyclable materials, this Drogon inspired dragon fake tattoo holds a special place in everyone’s heart who followed Daenerys throughout her journey. The dragon she rode was with her every step of the way until her demise when he carried her body off to an unknown location.
While this Drogon dragon sticker tattoo has a strong connection to Game of Thrones, it’s also a tattoo of a dragon, which is a large mythical animal capable of many powerful things. It flies high and far while being able to breathe fire and eviscerate anything in its path. Dragons are unstoppable and almost nothing can get in their way.
So whatever journey you may be on, presume the role of a dragon, and don’t let anything get in your way. This comes in a set of three and makes a huge statement wherever it’s placed. If you’re looking for similar tattoos, we have a large selection of books and films temporary tattoos.
Size: 0.8 in / 1.8 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org