Whale Temporary Tattoo by Zihee - Set of 3
Set of three watercolor style whale temporary tattoos.
A tattoo artist based in Seoul, South Korea, Zihee is known for her unique and whimsical designs. Incorporating a wide range of colors, her tattoos are created in the watercolor style which gives them a distinct appearance on your skin.
If you’re drawn to designs like Zihee’s, then you’ll love our whale temporary tattoo that we have created in collaboration with her. This whale fake tattoo features the elegant lines of a mighty whale and is created using various shades of blue.
Whales are ancient creatures with long lifespans. As such, many people consider them to be symbols of wisdom, healing, peace, and communication. As totem animals, whales are often referred to as the “keepers of history” due to their long lifespans and ability to communicate with each other.
As mammals, they nurture their young for many years, so our environmentally-friendly whale sticker tattoo can also be used as a symbol of family, motherhood, and nurture. This design comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to try out Zihee’s eye-catching style and experiment with placements. If you prefer a minimalist design, then be sure to check out our whale temporary tattoo as an alternative.
Size: 0.6 in / 1.4 cm (width)
Designer / Tattoo Artist: Zihee
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends