Wave Temporary Tattoo by 1991.ink - Set of 3
Fine line wave temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (height)|
Surfers are not the only ones with a deep passion for the ocean and its waves. Throughout history, humankind has been drawn to the ocean’s calming beauty and humbling power. If you’re on the search for the perfect tattoo to capture these feelings, we recommend this 100% recyclable wave temporary tattoo by 1991.ink.
Hailing from Columbia, Juan Pedroza Tobar (aka 1991.ink) is a tattoo artist known for his beautiful, thought-provoking designs. He offers his fresh take on common motifs, such as the one seen here in this minimalist ocean wave fake tattoo.
1991.ink’s wave sticker tattoo features the profile of a quintessential ocean wave just before it breaks. Created from 3 individual flowing lines, this design captures the ocean's movement, momentum, and grace.
You might choose this minimal ocean wave temporary tattoo by 1991.ink to represent your love of the ocean or to embrace the symbolism of its waves. Whatever your motivation, our fake tattoos provide the ideal way to try before you buy since they come in sets of three. Love this design? Be sure to check out all of our 1991.ink fake tattoos!
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.
- Email email@example.com