Poppy by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style poppy temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||3 in / 7.5 cm (height)|
Poppies are a favorite flower for many people. Their cheerful appearance catches the eye and captures the heart. Beyond this, however, poppies are powerful symbols and hold deep significance. They are commonly used to remember the fallen heroes of World War I - a red poppy is worn on this day to honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
Our poppy temporary tattoo was designed by Jakenowicz using the fine line style that has made him famous in the tattoo world. While his whimsical design evokes sunny days and happy thoughts, it would also be a beautiful way to commemorate an important figure in your life.
Arriving in a set of three, this fake tattoo is the perfect way to experiment with different placements before getting permanent ink. If you like our ‘Poppy’ by Jakenowicz temporary tattoo, be sure to check out the red version of the same design. Love this style? Then don’t miss the full collection of Jakenowicz temporary tattoos!
As with all of the temporary tattoos in our shop, this poppy fake tattoo was created using earth friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives. From our papers to our packaging, everything we create is 100% recyclable and plastic free, making them the right choice for eco-conscious individuals.
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends